Applications are now open!
Request for Technical Support (RFTS) Application
You may submit TEAMER applications at any time however they will be reviewed on a quarterly basis following the schedule below. Applications submitted after the due date will be considered for the next RFTS. All TEAMER support activities should take place within a 9-month access period.
- RFTS 8 - Applications due by October 14, 2022
- Access Period: February 2023 – November 2023
- RFTS 9 - Applications due by January 13, 2023
- Access Period: May 2023 - February 2024
- RFTS 10 - Applications due by April 14, 2023
- Access Period: August 2023 - May 2024
- RFTS 11 Applications due by July 14, 2023
- Access Period: November 2023 - August 2024
*dates subject to change*
TEAMER Requests for Technical Support are a collaboration between the technology developer or researcher, and the facility chosen to help meet the recipients technical objectives. Prior to applying for support, recipients are required to have discussed their technical objectives with the facility to ensure the facility has the capability to assist and provide the necessary support. Only approved test facilities are eligible to provide technical support.
Note: dates are based on current schedule and subject to change
Open Water Support
Open Water Support applications may be submitted at any time and will be reviewed as soon as possible. Open Water Support applications are different than non-open water applications and must be submitted at the link below.